Become a member!
JOIN US AND GET DISCOUNT OF ALL COURSES YOU ATTEND
One Year New Member Fee
3 500 SEK
One Year Renewal Fee*
One Year Full-time Student Member Fee
One Year Retiree Member Fee
* Member Fee after one full year.
** A proof of full time studentship is needed.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to reviewing the FAQs below, we encourage you to contact us if you are not sure
Students join our online programs for a variety of reasons, and they come from a variety of backgrounds, majors, and age groups. With online courses, you can:
1. Upgrade your skills or start a career change.
2. Take the Next step in formal education.
3. Easily transition before entering a full-time academic program. Whatever the Reason, our online courses are a flexible way to learn without disrupting your daily life.
Once you receive your ibg-ID, the Faculty member teaching the Course will contact you with instructions for accessing the Course materials.
If you stop attending a class without officially requesting to drop it, you will not receive a refund.
In order to be granted a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by sending an email to email@example.com by 5:00 pm (your local time) 5 full business days before the course’s start date. Please note we are unable to reimburse for any currency conversion fees charged by your credit-card issuer.
Please view the Deadline information for each course.
Try the Following:
1. Check to see if your payment method is up to date. If it isn’t, update it in the Payments center, before try again.
2. Make sure you have enough money in your account.
3. Try making the Purchase again with a different payment method.
4. If you’re still having issues, contact your bank to see if there’s a problem with your account.
All the reading material you need to access is included with your course. Teachers can provide suggested and suggested texts for further exploration.
You can contact the Online Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 72 732 11 11.